- Parents are expected to prepare their children for school every day. This includes providing them with a lunch pack and a bottle of water. Preparation also includes making sure your child has done their homework every day.
- If your child is sick please advise the class teacher or the school office with a message.
- If your child will be absent for more than one day due to travelling or similar, you need to advise the Head of Department beforehand.
- All students from Lower Secondary to IGCSE (Year 6-10) should bring a laptop every day or at least when asked to by the teachers.
- Our school is used to an informal tone among teachers and students, we do however expect students to be respectful to both their peers and teachers.
Please read our additional policies in the column to the right--->