It is our philosophy to…
- provide a learning environment that is stable and caring.
- educate students to be world citizens sharing humanity and cultural diversity.
- ensure confidence and independence in every student.
- educate students to be adaptable, reflective and questioning.
- develop social, physical and emotional competences in every student.
- inspire creativity in its broadest aspect and help to enlarge the human spirit both aesthetically and ethically.
- educate students to know and respect their local and global environment.